# Software Engineer – Web
- Analytical problem solving skills
- SQL experience
- Strong test driven background
- Minimum 1 year experience in Web Development
- Experience in linux shell scripting, and other languages and frameworks like Python, Django.
Desirable, but not mandatory requirements:
- Professional Ruby development experience
- Pair programming experience
- Experience scaling web services
- Web designing experience
- Open source contributions
# Network and Security Engineer
The Engineer is responsible for providing subject-matter expertise and thought leadership, providing in-depth technical understanding of solution in network and security domain in IT infrastructure.
Very strong business and technical understanding is required to demonstrate/explain/implement the latest mitigation/protection/prevention in security technologies, latest networking technologies and solutions to fulfil the business requirements of customers.
- Provide inputs to the manager and system engineers to define / refine group practices to meet network and security objectives.
- Work with other technical groups to help resolve or support security and network related issues.
- Responsible for submitting network or security level changes and provide appropriate level of coordination along with the implementation.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in network and security technologies.
- Create and update infrastructure documentation related to network and security.
- Perform security audit, reviews and implement mitigations in accordance to security compliance using related security framework and solutions.
- Security detection and prevention solution consulting, designing and implementing for local and overseas customers
- System, network, storage and device hardening in accordance to security framework or security best practices.
- Conduct analysis on logs from a wide range of network and security appliances.
- Create documentation on Information security policies, risk assessments and incident response activities.
- Liaise with product vendors and distributors on installation and support matters.
- Seek better processes and employ appropriate technology to achieve business objectives and develop new business segments.
- 24 x 7 standby and respond onsite for network and security related incident and issues escalated by support team.
- Providing Level 2 and 3 support and resolution of issue for all critical network and security systems under your care.
- Resolve technical issues impacting normal services and operations in a timely manner.
- Providing inputs and expert opinions to support pre-sales activities, proposal drafting, tender bidding and deploying POC for customers.
- Professional certification in information security (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CISA or equivalent)
- Familiarity with ITIL processes or ITIL certified
- Professional certification in networking (CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
- Professional certification in Information security audit, especially ISO 27000.
- Project management experience or Project Management Professional certified
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-5 years networking and security support and implementations for medium to large network/Internet/Extranet infrastructure, preferably in government environment.
- Vast knowledge in security compliance and control frameworks such ISO27001, MTCS SS584, IM8, Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix
- Good inter-personal communication skills, be able to work independently or as a team
- Has a strong keen interest in the cyber security
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and frequently changing priorities
- Advance knowledge in switching, routing and networking technologies or solutions – preferably experience in designing and implementing large scale networks
- Advance knowledge in security technologies – preferably experience designing and implementing large scale security solutions
- Lucid understanding of operating systems, including Linux, AIX and Windows.
- Knowledge of system or network hardening procedures and tools like Microsoft security compliance manager.
- Experience with tcpdump, wireshark or such other tools for troubleshooting purpose
- Very strong and perfect understanding for TCP/IP protocol
- Strong knowledge in various cyber attack mitigation and related defence such as WAF, DoS/DDoS protection, APT, IPS/IDS and etc.
- 2-3 years of designing, implementing , supporting and maintaining the following and not limited to :
- Firewall –Mcafee, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco, pfsense and Vyatta
- Anti-Virus/Malware – Trend Micro Deep Security, Sophos, Microsoft Security Essentials
- Intrusion Protection/Detection – Trend Micro Deep Security, Mcafee Intrushield, SNORT
- Encryption/Authentication – IBM Database Encryption Expert, RSA SecurID, Xceedium Gatekeeper, Trustbroker Security
- File/Logging – Kiwi Syslog, Rsyslog, Reflections SFTP
- Routing Protocol – BGP, OSPF
- Layer 2 Protocol – STP, HSRP, VRRP, LACP
- Network – Cisco, Huawei, Acatel Lucent
- Load Balancer – F5, Riverbedm Fortigate
- Networking – Cisco, Alcatel Lucent, Huawei